Welcome to MyFlightbook
||MyFlightbook is your online pilot's logbook!
MyFlightbook lets you:
- Access your logbook from anywhere using either a browser or a mobile app!
- Ensure that you are current
- Track when your medical or flight review is due
- See your flying totals using customizable queries
- Use your phone or tablet to record new flights using the MyFlightbook app for iPhone/iPad/Android/Windows Phone
- Share flights with your friends on Facebook or Twitter
- Download your logbook into a spreadsheet, either for backup or for further analysis
- Even plan a trip or see a trip you've taken on a map!
MyFlightbook is completely free of charge!
Here is a quick description of the main areas of the site:
- Manage your flights. Enter new flights, view flights you've logged, view your currency, search for flights and totals,
download your logbook to a spreadsheet, or import your logbook from another source, and get a print view of your logbook.
- View and edit just the aircraft that you fly. You can also define the characteristics of various aircraft models. E.g., all Boeing 737's are turbine, multi-engine, and have retractable landing gear.
MyFlightbook uses this to determine your time in aircraft that have these characteristics so you don't have to log it yourself!
- Airports - View flight routes with links for FBO information and weather, see
airports you've visited, add airports, and try your skills at identifying
airports from satellite imagery. You can even add new airports into the system
- Training -
Track your training progress: manage endorsements and relationships with students and instructors, view progress towards different ratings, see your 8710 form, and even earn badges for various achievements!
- Profile -
Change your password, provide the date of your last medical, and adjust your preferences. You can even create custom currency rules or deadlines!